This is the perfect entry level setup plus some useful extras to get involved in home brewing. It contains all the same items as the standard brewery except that the fermenter and accessories are German made SPEIDEL brand.
The setup comprises;
- Complete instructions for your first brew.
- Grain and Grape Australian Draught Fresh Wort Kit.
- Fermentis US-05 dried American ale yeast.
- SPEIDEL 30 litre HDPE plastic fermenter.
- SPEIDEL HDPE Plastic Tap.
- SPEIDEL Airlock and silicon bung.
- Long handled plastic spoon.
- Long bottle brush.
- Brewers bottler.
- Hydrometer and test jar.
- Adhesive polychromic thermometer.
- Carbonation drops.
- Pack of 100 crown seals.
- Hammer type plastic handled capper.
- 250ml bottle of StellarSan sanitizer.
- 1kg pack of Oxyclean cleaner.
- 5ml Syringe and tubing to measure sanitizer.
- 500ml Atomizer bottle for sanitizer.
Aussie Draught Description
A smashable Aussie lager style, perfect for those hot summer days. Enjoy ice-cold.
Dry Hopping is not essential with this beer but if you’d like to experiment you could try 40g of Hersbrucker in the fermenter 3 days before packaging.
Approximate cube volume: 16.5L.
Starting Gravity: 1.064 undiluted, 1.054 with 3 litres of water added
Bitterness: 20 IBU’s using Warrior hops.
Grist make up: JW Pilsner, Vienna 5%
Flavour hopped with Hersbrucker hops.
Wyeast 1056, SAF US05 or for more adventurous or advanced brewers a lager yeast fermented at cooler temperatures.