Snub Nose 60L
The LARGEST P.E.T. Pressure Fermenter with the highest level of control!
The 60L Fermenter King Snub Nose is big enough to match your homebrewing ambitions! It’s so big we had to put it on castor wheels!
Easy to use, powerful design provides brewers with the ability to:
- Ferment Under Pressure
- Dryhop Sanitarily
- Monitor Internal Temperature
Features our new flexible Gen 3 Design that provides brewers with:
- New Thermowell – Get true liquid temperature readings
- New Floating Dip Tube – Fixed central tank position
- Optional Temp Control – Attach our Temp Control Kit to heat or cool your tank internally
- CIP Capable – Attach our Cleaning Kit for easy Clean In Place clean up
- 60L/15.8G Conical Fermenter Tank
- Stainless Steel Stand with Castors
- Third Generation Pressure Lid
- Floating Dip Tube with Centre Tank Alignment
Optional Additional Features:
- CIP Cleaning Kit
- Temp Control Kit
- Insulation Jacket
410mm wide across base of frame
875mm to top of the posts on the lid
Keg King highly advises using homebrew-grade cleaning chemicals like phosphoric acid-based sanitisers and non-caustic cleaners. Follow the recommended dilution rates on the product labels or from reputable homebrew books such as How To Brew by John Palmer.
Phosphoric acid sanitisers should have the pH range between 2.2 – 2.8. This is about a 1.5 – 2ml of sanitiser in 1L of water. Above the pH of 2.8, the sanitiser fails the 30-second test to prevent microbial growth. Below 2.2ph range, the sanitiser will affect the flavour of beer.
Heat does more damage to PET fermenters than chemicals. At 55 degrees Celsius, the PET will soften and deform permanently. It is best to allow hot cleaning solutions to cool down to at least 30 degrees C before use.
This can also be used for temperature controlling your beer inline with the Thermowell in the Snub Nose : Digital Dual Thermostat with Temperature probe (Not Included) Thermostat – Digital – Dual Auto (Heat and cool) – Grain and Grape