The New Braumeister is the ultimate automated brewing system. For simplicity, ease of use and cleaning it can’t be beaten. We love it!!
The Braumeister uses the malt pipe technology developed and patented in 2003. It’s been copied many times but never matched or bettered.The mash is gently recirculated from bottom to top achieving optimum malt contact without constant stirring.
- The new touchscreen control panel (mirrorless from any angle) is waterproof and is a milestone in function and quality way ahead of the competition. It’s a clear sign that Speidel are counting on further positive developments in the hobby-brewing sector.
- Integrated Wifi is incorporated for connection to MySpeidel.com and for automatic updates.
- The temperature sensor is now installed directly in the centre rod rather than on the bottom for more direct contact with the malt for an even more accurate temperature control.
- The welded on double jacket is not only for wort chilling, it also can be used to control temperature for fermentation.
- Bluetooth is also incorporated in the controller so a Tilt Hydrometer can be read on the Braumeister controller, even if it is in a tank next to the Braumeister.
The Braumeister is proud to be super service friendly. Components such as controller, pump or sensors can be easily replaced by means of electrical plug connections. This allows you to carry out minor repairs yourself.
- Effective weight: 19 kg
- Heating coil: 2,000 W output
- Pump: 9 W
- Power supply connection: 230 V (fuse protection min. 10 A)
- Control system: fully automatic brewing control (temperature, time, pump)
- Maximum malt quantity: 6 kg
- Weld-on double jacket for cooling
- Cold water connection on the back 1″ AG (2x)
- Additional outlet tap ¾” on tank bottom
- Height: 60 cm
- Diameter: 40 cm
- Packaging size: 74 x 60 x 61 cm (Length x Height x Width)
- Shipping weight: 24 kg