Jump to navigation
Forgotten your password?
You are here
Grain & Malt Extract Equipment
Brew In A Bag (BIAB)
Urn - Digiboil 65 litre
Out of Stock
* Litre and Gallon Graduations
* Stainless steel tap with barb and 1/2 thread
* Triple element control (so you can adjust the power from 500watts, 1000watts, 1500watts, 2000watts, 2500watts, 3000watts and 3500watts! )
* Compatible with reflux and pot stills that we sell (NOTE: when using pot or reflux stills do not use more than 1900watts)
* Easy to use
* Great for use as a hot liquor tank, boiler, or hot water urn
* Concealed element for easy cleaning
* Compatible with reflux and pot still. Stainless clamps will secure distillation lid air tight NOTE: if you are using the reflux or pot still you need to also purchase the 65L AlcoEngine Distillation Lid
* Can also be used for sous vide cooking
Want to save some power?
You can also purchase the neoprene jacket/parka that fits this unit. This will reduce your heat loss by about 200-300 watts.
110v-120v option is 1600watts (only available in countries with 110-120v)
220-240v option is 3500watts
Q. Can I use this on a standard 10amp power socket in my house?
A. Out of the box this unit needs to be manufactured with a 15amp power socket. With that said you can conver this to a 10amp compatible device in two different ways. You can either:
1. Purchase a device like this Ampfibian Mini 15amp to 10amp adaptor. If you do this you will be able to run the Digiboil however if you turn on all three elements you will trip the circuit breaker. For this reason you will only be able to use a maximum of 2 of the elements. (not all three)
2. Alternatively you can remove the cord and replace the cord on this device with a 10amp cord but if you do this you need to also disconnect the larger element so this is disabled in the unit.
So yes you can run this device on a 10amp power socket however only if you are happy to have 1300watts less power as a result.
This digital turbo boiler is a quality made 304 grade stainless steel turbo boiler.
The 65Liter size is the total rated size brimful, so typically if you are using this as a beer boiler you would probably only fill it up to 50-60L so you had 5-10 litres of head space to boil comfortably.
The boiler has a quality made stainless tap with stainless barb and 1/2inch thread so you can attach the wide range of other half inch fittings such as camlocks and many other fittings that we can supply.
The unit comes with a concealed element for easy cleaning.
The digital display can be set from 0C and up to 140C with 1C incriments and 1C resolution on the display.
The side of the boiler is pre-marked with graduations in litres and gallons that are accurate to +/- 1 liter.
The size of this unit is:
7URN 65L DIGIBOIL